Sunday, July 8, 2012

to READ list


Sunny days, beach and the sea. A back yard with a chair and a lemonade. A tan. Sunglasses and a towel.The mountain, your hiking boots and the nature. A big city, cabs and coffee shops. What else you need?

A BOOK!

Yeap, a good book that will go with you wherever you are in the beach, in a yard, in the mountain, city, forest or in a cruise. Screw John Lennon, all you need is a book.* 

A year ago my mom and dad gave me a kindle, but I most say it, it's not the same. Of course being able to have more than 3500 books in a 6 onces thing is amazing! and that you can download it in less than a minute is just great! I really, really love my kindle. No one is allowed to touch it. Seriously, you touch it, I'll kill you! But the smell of a new book, the feeling of the pages in your hands and the weight -yeap, i like feeling a little weight in my hands- is something you can't replace. But being able to have many books in my hand -with my kindle- is something I love. I'm the kind of girl who will finish a book at 3:00 o'clok and by 3:05 i will be starting another one.

Some of my TO READ list this summer:
1.      The Perks Of Being a Wallflowerr by Stephen Chbosky.   I haven't read it yet, but is the first in my read list
2.      Little Bee by Chris Cleave. I've read the first chapter, and I must say it, I LOVE IT
3.      Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore. Art. Comedy. 1890. what else?
4.      The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner. This is for the Hunger Games lovers. Yep, this is for me
5.      Match Trilogy by Allie Condie. Also for Hunger Games Lovers
6.      The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I know the movie all ready came out, But I've read many NS books, all during summer, and I loved them all! I want to read it before watching the movie. Also, any book by NS that  I haven't read is welcome to be a part of my TO READ list.

My favorite books, that I'm willing to read againg during summer time are:
1.      The Summer I Turnded Pretty by Jenny Han. A love trianngle. Beach. Hot guys and a amazing story. This is a must for every girls. Look up the other two books, It’s not summer without you, and We’ll always have summer
2.      Boys, Girls, and other Hazardous Materials by Roselin Weisman. A book that will take you back to your freshman memories. Best book to read before starting senior year. You will not put this book down
3.      Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Do I have to explain?
4.      Elizabeth Scott books. Any of them. All good
5.      Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen. Summer time, being a child all over againg, or star to be one. I totally love this book.
PS: *actually I like John Lennon and think he is a legend! the screw part was a joke, just a writing thing.. No harm feelings please!

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment