Saturday, July 7, 2012

First Entree EVER!



I been wanting a blog for a while.I have tons of tips for everything, and i just love to write. I wanted a place to write whatever i want whenever i want, without scratching or over thinking​.  Just me, my thoughts and a place to write them down
Many people told me to write a blog, that i can write down my fitness, diet, hair growing, traveling tips and also, as I said before, my thoughts. Being able to say  "I @#?! hate everyone" or "It's 3 A.M, I'm eating PB&J while watching SpongeBob" and it wouldn't matter, because who cares?
  I tried to do one before but it didn't work, so I'm trying again. What do I have to loose?
 So why not? Let's write a blog

I should explain why I choose Neshikot Chamot. I've always love Gossip Girl and how she's known  because her motto "You know you love me, XOXO Gossip Girl" and I say that i need a motto too, a phrase that when people hear it they say "That's her!". Neshikot Chamot means warm kisses in hebrew, it's a way of saying XOXO. So there it is, my motto, my own way of saying XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment