Thursday, July 12, 2012

Naturally a Rebel



When my mom and dad use to leave me with my brothers (so they can have a night out) my brothers put a Disney Movie in the main television and left me there. I was hypnotized.It could be an attack just besides me, and I wouldn’t notice it.

 I loved (and still do) Disney Movies!

But seriously, as I grow up, I realize Disney is the one who made me the rebel teenager I am right now, I mean, Cinderella lied so she can escape and go to a party, and Jasmine dated a dirty homeless boy, Tarzan walked without clothes, or his clothes was to reveling, Pinochio lied and Robin Hood was THE thief, he had tactics and all. Snow White lived with 7 men, Sleepy Beauty kissed a stranger and married him, and Ariel went against her family and friends just to be with the boy. And my parents are blaming me? Seriously?

Blame my brothers and yourselves , you showed me those movies!




Don't blame me!

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment