Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pinterest, again!


I became addicted to Pinterest! I spent 6 straight hours in this site!  SIX! Is like everything else that is important doesn’t matter anymore.

I see a board that is called “GEEK STUFF” and I spend like 30 minutes in it, repining everything and laughing at myself. Then, when I’m done in that board I look at the one that is called “MY STYLE”,  and another 20 minutes go by. After I’m done with the boards of this person, I see were her repins are from, go to one of those persons, and spend another 45 minutes in her/his boards!

And this is not even productive! Is taking all my time! I’m supposed to pack my suitcase, charge every electronic device, call my family to say goodbye, read “The Perks”, go out and meet friends. But I can’t do any of those things because someone decided to create Pinterest!

The deal is, that I love so much this site that I actually hate it! When I open a  GoogleChrome tab I have the most visited sites so I can just click it without typing anything, and what is the first thing there?! Yep, PINTEREST! Not even Facebook or this blog, but Pinterest!

Hey, I’m yellowwriter25, and I’m pinterholic.

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment