Friday, July 20, 2012

The Shooting


Twitter is my new newspaper. I wake up, turn on my phone and the first thing I do is check twitter. No my texts, just twitter.

I checked it today and I saw an article that talked about the shooting in the Aurora Movie Theater. I cried so bad.

How is it possible? Why did this happen? 12 people died, others got injured, and all by a guy who decided to shoot people?

This happened in the” The Dark Night Rises” premiere last night, where people were watching the movie, and in the middle of it the emergency door opened and a guy with a dark costume( gas mask and bulletproof vest)  throw a smoke bomb. People thought it was a show, so they stood there. But sadly, it wasn’t. This guy start shooting randomly. He even killed a 6 year old kid.

Now, I’m praying for those victims who got injured, and I hope they get well. RIP the victims and I hope justice will be made.

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment