Thursday, July 19, 2012

Glowing Doodles


So my kindle is not fully charged yet and I’m super bored.

This is one of those moments when there is nothing to do. 2 A.M and nothing on the TV, I already saw all the movies and read all the books that are in my shelf, and most of my friends are sleeping

Many people think this is the perfect time for a good think. And I cannot thin about anything, but at the same time, I think the most random things.

Is like my scumbag brain doesn’t what to have some fun, or do something else. No, my brain wants to see my celling and not think. The problem is not that I have some stars and planets and a moon in my celling, because that rocks, is that I have random painting in my walls. This friend gave my this glowing paint for my birthday so I painted little houses and stick people and doodles in my room. And you might think “this is really cool right? You have glowing doodles in your room!”, well, you are very wrong, I hate it. Try to wake up at 5 A.M to pee and see a weird frog watching you walk.

 “No brain, this is not the sky, this is what I did when I was 5 years old and I didn’t have a thinking brain, so this glowing thing is your fault! So stop not thinking and lets find something fun to do!”
Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment