Thursday, July 12, 2012

Infinity


I must say it before you keep reading. SPOILER ALERT! This is taken from “We’ll Always Have Summer”, the third book of “The Summer I Turned Pretty” trilogy. So if you want to read it, STOP READING THIS ENTRY!
If you have already read it, or you don’t want to read it (in this case you are soo wrong, go to a library and buy it!) you can continue reading.


“We didn’t know what was ahead of us then. We were just two teenagers, looking up at the sky on a cold February nigh. So no, he didn’t give me flowers or candy. He gave me the moon and the stars. INFINITY.”
We’ve Always Have Summer
Jenny Han
Page 281

I think this is my favorite part of the book, of the three books. Is the part where you realize that the first love always owns a little part  of your heart.

It’s the part of the book that you’ll remember the rest of your live. 4 lines. Just 4 lines that you can’t forget.  (It’s the only thing that I remember what  page it’s written on) It’s actually one of the things that made my cry, out of joy, out of happiness, out of hope. I don’t know why, but those 4 lines made me happy.

Who doesn’t want to live  something like that?

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment