Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things I'm thankfull for


I’m thankful for a lot of things, but here are the main ones:


  • Doors: so I can close it when my mom is talking on the phone for hours in front of my room.
  • That no one can read my mind: and even more, that there is no machine that can read it. If someone reads my mind, they will send me to a psychiatrist office, or a hired assassin. Or they will just not like me (mind me!). My mind is a dangerous place and I’m the only one who can understand it
  • Driver School’s car: so if I mess up the instructor can hit the pedal and we won’t die in car accident
  • Nutella: because is the best thing in the world.
  • My Kindle: so I can read
  • TV: so I can watch Friends and That 70’s Shows non stop
  • Internet: because there is no other place that has cat’s videos



Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment