Saturday, July 28, 2012

The hole in your chest


http://justnerdgirlproblems.tumblr.com
Look this amazing tumblr




is the reason why I  can’t finish The Perks.

The book is so good that I don’t want it to end. I hate having a whole in my chest, not knowing what to do after I’m done, and since this is not a series book, I’m screwed.

 I hate finishing a good book because I’m living reality again.

When I read Harry Potter I thought I was in Howgarts, I eve tried all the spells (and still do, I know I’m a wizard without a wand) like “Accio” when I need something that is far away. Lazy Rule number 1  “can’t reach it, don’t need it”.  But Accio seemed so easy in the books, and I wasn’t living in reality by then.

Same thing happened to me when I read The Hunger Games (the three of them in just a week!) I was so self-absorbed in it, that I didn’t talked to anyone during that week. When the teacher asked something I yelled “I VOLUNTEER” like a maniac, and I played the real or not real game with some of my best friends (whom I talked during that time). And this thing has been happening to me with many books. Is not that I change my life for a book, but I really really enjoy them, and it makes me sad when I’m done with them.

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That happens to me too! I actually start reading other books when i'm halfway into one i really like or read one page a day to avoid finishing it ahah and the pinterest thing in the post above as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i can't do that, i need to finish the book i'm reading before starting a new one, so i guess i wont me starting a new book in a while haha

      Delete