Wednesday, July 18, 2012

traveling time



I have mix feelings for traveling. I actually hate going to a plane, not that I’m scared that it’ll crash or that there is a terrorist in my plane, I just can’t stand being in the same place with the same people doing nothing for hours.

I just hope for two things when I get into a plane
  1.  
  2. That I will fall asleep before the takeoff
  3. That I will wake up after the landing.



But if not, if I’m awake during the flight (thing that happens almost everytime you are in a plane for 10 hours) I got my emergency kit



I love my animal print Jansport.

  • My Ipod: so I can listen my favorite jams. It also helps when you don’t want to hear the old lady sitting next to you who is showing you pictures of her 12 cats and 5 grandchildren. I usually make a playlist just for the plane.
  • My Blackberry: because I safe some convos or pictures and notes. It’s kind of fun to re-look at them, for the fifth time.
  • Sunglasses: because sometimes the sun is so strong that annoys. I also like to fake that I’m someone famous so I need to go incognito.
  • Pencil case: so I can put markers, pens and pencil.
  • Makeup bag: just powder and lipstick so when I get out of the plane I won’t look like a zombie.
  • Gum: to make my ears pop
  • The latest Seventeen Magazine: I don’t have to explain this one,do I? Better than Sky Mall (because I cannot get any of those amazing products and I get mad)
  • A notebook: so I can write and draw and do sketches and whatever pops in my mind
  • A Good Book: because sometimes I finished my magazine to soon, and I’m done reading my phone


Finally my Jansport Bag, because is like the Marry Poppins bag where I can stuff a lot of things, and there will be lots of empty space left.


Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment