Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Movie Night


I love to watch movies with my best friends. Last year, during summer, we did a Harry Potter marathon (before the Deathly Hallows premiere) and after that we just got together and watch fun movies.

We bought tons of junk food and sat in a sofa and just watch movies.  But every time we did that we fought over the movie. “Which one are we going to see?” “I already saw that one” “That one is soo scary” and so on.

But here is my list of favorite movies ever, the ones that you never get tired of watching, especially in a hot summer night with your friends or family:


  • She is the Man: a sporty girl whose team got banned. She decides that she is going to his brother’s school to play football. I just love this movie, is a comedy, plus it has romance. And Channing Tatum.
  • Mean Girls: I think I don’t have to explain this one because this is like every girls Bible. “You GO Glenn Coco”
  • John Tucker Must Die: this is one of those movies that I can totally quote. IS about three girls who find out that they are dating the same guy, so they decide to get even.
  • Sleepover: another movie I can quote. It about a  scavenger hunt, were the main character has to steal her crush’s underwear!. Really good movie, fun too!
  • Tangled: I just love Disney, and this is one of my favs (along many others). Rapunzel wants to see the light from a close view, so this thief helps her. Don’t you have a feeling that they fell for each other at the end?
  • Nick and Norah: I don’t know why, I just love it.
  • Freaky Friday: mom and daughter switch bodies! Great for a mother daughter bounding night.
  • Breakfast at Tiffany’s: so classy, so New York, so Audrey Hepburn
  • 10 Things I Hate About You: I just love this one; I laugh and cry in the same movie. How about falling in love with this guy who is with you because a bet?
  • Cinderella Story: a modern twist of that classic movie we all love


Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment