Saturday, July 21, 2012

Glen Coco


“4 for you Glen Coco. You go Glen Coco! and none for Gretchen Weiners.”

This is one of my favorite quotes in the whole Mean Girls movie. I mean, who doesn’t like this?

The first time I watched the movie (and the 25 times that I saw it afterwards) I thought that Glen Coco was a girl, so I didn’t pay much attention to the thing, I just tought it was hilarious.

I saw the movie in school –yes, super weird, but we were studying home schools and stuff, and this was the only movie we found- and the teacher laugh in the Glen Coco part. She said “haha that guy got more candy canes that Rachel Weiners” and I realized that he was a dude.

It was like a revelation. I was in shocked. Like, I saw that movie more that 30 times, and I swear Glen Coco was a girl in each of those times.

After watching it that time, I also realize that Glen Coco was a pimp. I know, I’m such a genius.

I mean FOUR CANDY CANES. I think that not even Regina got 4 candy canes.

When I saw that Glen Coco was a pimp (I’m sorry, I need to say Glen Coco’s fully name everytime I name him. It’s to funny) I thought of those pimps that are in my life. It true, we all know a Glen Coco who gets 4 candy canes (if not more) in our lifes.

And I don’t like the Glen Coco in my life, because that dude it’s one of my best friends.

This is my 1 A.M revelation, something that poped in my head today. It doesn’t have and ending, yet.

Neshikot Chamot everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment