Sunday, July 8, 2012

Motivation!



Everytime I tell myself that I’m going to star going to the gym I laugh. I go for 4 days, then the weekend comes and I say “hum? I’m tired, maybe I’ll go tomorrow” and then a week goes by, and then I do the same. Or when I try to do a diet, that thing is THE WORST. The only diet I accomplished is “The Monday Diet”. The one that you start every Monday, but by Tuesday you are eating junk food again. The saddest part is that I what to diet or to exercise because I want to be healthy, but let’s face it, eating a bowl of chips while watching a Channing Tatum movie is better, specially when you peek his abs!

But then I started doing some things that helped me. Motivation things that make me move my lazy butt.
    
  1.  Pictures!  I have as a wallpaper in my phone a picture of someone hot, because let's face it, in this society, a hot guy wants a hot girl. (Even though personality attracts more than looks, and personality keeps the relationship, not looks) So everytime I grab my phone I see the picture of the guy I want, and that helps me! NOTE: I'm not saying that looks are everything, this is just a small thing.
2.      More Pictures! If i see a dress that i like, but i know that i need to loose some weight in order to rock it, i will do it. Everyday I will see that picture and i will want to be able to use it. Also, a picture of someone who has a healthy, slim body. Seeing it motivates me to diet or to exercise. REMEMBER: your body is unique! dont compare yourself with others and dont look up a picture that it will be hard to achive
3.      Pinterest! really, use it. I have a board for fitness, one for motivation, another for my style, and such. this helps me see what i want, and ideas so i wont get bored!
4.      Jars! I just saw this in pinterest, and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! I'll by two jars in order to do it. So here is the thing, you grab two jars, put  one besides the other. Write in one TO GO, and in the other one LOST, and grab little stones. Imagine that stones are pounds, so you are going to put your "pounds" that you need to loose in the TO GO jar, and when you loose one or two pounds you will put them in the LOST jar. That way you will keep track of your weight lost, also, it will motivates you to put more stones in the LOST jar. It's like a swearing jar, but you can say bad words :)
5.      Post It! look for quotes that inspire you. write it in a post it and put it in a place that you always see. Bathroom mirror is a good idea
6.      Fun! if you have fun while doing something, you will want to do it more and more! so stop doing just the treadmill and do a dancing class! Do something different each time!

 7.Set a Deadline! and with a reachable goal. If you say " I will not eat dessert for a week" you will do it. Then make that time longer " I will not eat dessert for two other weeks". Or "i will not eat seconds at lunch for a month". Reachable goals in a short time will help you!




Last, but not least, be healthy and don’t obsess with it! This is supposed to be something that help you be healthier, not something that will hurt you

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment