Saturday, July 21, 2012

That moment when..


Don’t you hate when you have a fight with someone, or you want to tell someone something and you  came up with this conversation in your mind where you are a totally kickass? You totally nailed that conversation!

 

The moment comes, the person you are talking to doesn’t follow the dialogue and you are so pissed off

I hate when this happens to me. And I can’t believe that this b***h is not saying what she is supposed to do. Like, you are making me think a cleaver come back. Gosh! You are so annoying!

 

I just don’t like when this happens, but then I remember people can’t read my mind, so they don’t know how they are supposed to say what I want them to say.

Also, I’m thankful for it. I mean, they can send me to a psychiatrist office if they see what I think off.

 

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment