Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'M BACK


As you can see, it has been over a month (6 weeks to be exact) since I last posted. And why you may ask? I was in a trip with all my grade for 42 days.

This trip is the one you wait for since you are in kindergarten (my school is the same since kindergarten till 11th grade, so you are with the same people  12 years). So it finally came, and it ended yesterday.

Now, I’m alone in my room, without anyone to share a bathroom with (and fight because you want to be the first one who will use it), anyone that will “borrow” your clothes and give it back after two weeks or take your hair straightener without asking, and no schedule to follow because if the bus leaves you, you pay for your own taxi, which means less money in the free time to spend. And I seriously miss this! 
This trip consisted in 42 days of learning, meeting new people,  that even thou you are in the same grade for a while, you never actually met them. 42 days of being always with somebody, and 42 days of knowing a new country.
It was the best trip EVER!

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

Ps: I will be posting about the trip and my experiences soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment