Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rapunzel


Admit it, you hate that bitch as much as I hate her!

I mean, super long healthy hair that lights up when she sings and makes people younger and heals things. That hair can be the cancer cure!

Every girl I know, and must of the girls I hear talking said that they want to have a long hair, that they will have biotin every day so they can have a super long hair, so I did my research and I find some tips that might help (I try some of them, and I saw some results)


Tip1:  Rapunzel brushed her hair 100 times, and you will do the same.. Every night before sleeping brush it 100 times, but with love and care so you won't damage it. Brush from your scalp to the tips, so you will massage your scalp and will make your hair grow faster.
Tip2: do a high, tight pony tail before going to sleep. Or just two braids. You'll see results in less than a week.
Tip3: maintain it healthy. And cut the tips every 2 months. The healthier the hair, the longer it will grow.
Tip4: don't use a straighter every day . The heat damage the hair, and a damage hair won't grow. 
Tip5: once a week use vinegar in your hair. I know it sounds horrible and nasty, but it will make it shine, it will get rid of dandruff and lice (and will prevent them) and your hair will be so healthy. You shampoo your hair as regular, put your conditioner and then put the vinegar for 10 seconds in your hair, and rinse it with ton of water (NO SHAMPOO, just water). You'll see a beautiful heathy hair in no time. 
Tip6: biotin twice a day.
Tip7: consume dairy products.


Let's make Rapunzel jealous! 





Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment