Sunday, September 30, 2012

Video Reaction


I decided that now and then, I’m going to write VideoReactions, so if you have a video that I should watch, send me the link (nothing sexual or vulgar)

And this is why people shouldn’t have kids!


I mean, ugh, I don’t even know what to say
This is almost as sad as the video that came out a while ago about this dude crying so you can leave Britney alone.
I have nothing against Britney, I actually love her songs. But see? See what she has done?
This dude ruined “Circus” to me. He RUINED it.
How could his family and friends encourage him to do something like this? He humiliate him, not only in national TV but also in YouTube!
Yeah, it’s funny, normally people laugh about someone else’s sorrows (I do)
I’m scared that that dude will hurt Britney in any way.
But… I just don’t know what to think about this

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment