Sunday, September 16, 2012

3 thing i love conbine in 1


I was in facebook procrastinating (as always) and came up with a video that a friend shared. I was courios, so I clicked it. And I was fascinated.

If you don’t know me, I will tell you why it was so amazing for me.

Even thou I’m Jewish, I have this thing for Greek Mythology. I’m addicted to it.
As a good girl, I’m a die-hard fan of Disney, at the point that I still cry when Muffasa dies or when Andy gives away all his toys (yes, the movie came like 2 years ago. Now you get me?)

And finally, Salvador Dali. My addiction to him started in 4th grade where we saw his story in art class and I loved his crazy art, his love for Gala, and his weird fun mustache.

So now, you can realize how happy I was when I found this video made by Dali and Disney about Greek Mythology (It’s about Chronos, and his struggle because he desires a mortal.

Here it is, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did


Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment