Sunday, September 30, 2012

Home Alone


Usually, when people hear  “Home Alone”, the first image that comes to their mind is this one.


When I hear that phrase, I automatically think of the empty rooms in my house, because my brothers left.

My brothers have 18 months between them, wich means they are just 2 years apart. They grew up being very close, and my dad loves kids, so he always asked my mom to have more kids. She wanted more, but it wasn’t the right time. When my brothers went to summer camp the house felt empty, so my parents talk, and say they wanted more kids. By next summer, I was in my mom’s belly, and my brothers at their summer camp. After me, my dad wanted another kid, so I won’t grow up alone, but my mom close the factory.

So instead of me growing up “alone” I grew closer to my brothers, and also my twin cousins are just 2 years older than me, so they are like my brothers. We are like 5 siblings!

My brothers don’t live with us, (with my mom, dad and me). They live in another country, and since the holidays are over, they went back to their houses.

After having a full house for 2 weeks, after fighting over the TV, about who ate the last potato  pancake, about the noise the other one was doing, my house is completely silence and empty.

I miss my brothers

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment