Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A, T, PS


Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is a bad movie, don’t watch it or you will rip your eyes of-   said no one ever!

the movie



I was in Pinterest, as usual, and I saw this picture were a little girl licked a boy, and the sister said “sorry, she thinks she is a cat”. My reaction? I laugh so hard that I needed to see where this post came from. (also the hot guy smiling, WOA! I set him as a wallpaper in my phone. And yes, I’m talking about the gorgeous Aaron Johsnon)

see his smile? tell me you didn't just melted!


So I found out about this movie and while looking for the trailer, I found the movie in YouTube. So I started watching it and I really, really enjoy it.

This movie shows a girls life, how we obsess with boys, how we fight with our friends, how we hate our parents but we loved them at the same time, how insecure we can be, but how we hate that others are insecure and make fun of it.

I laughed the entire movie, and I went AWW a lot.

I highly recommend this movie, not just to pass the day, but to really really enjoy it. Watch it with your friends at a slumber party, and do the fisical test J

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment