Thursday, June 13, 2013

Throwback Thursday

It’s all over internet, and I decided to answer some questions to honor this weekly day!

When did you born?
May 2nd 1995
Describe yourself when little?
Pale skin, I had an afro, big brown eyes, and I was a  pretty big baby. Big, not fat!
What shows did you watch as a kid?
Everything on Disney, like Even Steven, That’s So Raven, The Sweet Life of Zack and Cody, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Lizzie McGuire, House of Mouse, Dinosaurs, Boy Meets World, Brotherly Love, Phill of the Future, Power Rangers (the ones where they were animals).
From Nickelodeon pretty much everything, like Ginger, Angry Beavers, Rocko (even if I hated it), Power Rangers, SpongeBob, Rugrats, Drake and Josh, Kablam!, and more!
And form random channels things like Sleepover Club and H2O Just Add Water .
What did you wanted to be when you grow up? Do you want to be that today?
In kindergarten I wanted to be a teacher, then a dentist, then a doctor, then a designer because I loved to draw, then a fashion designer, then something that has to do with fashion and finally I decided to be a journalist. I always liked to write, like I wrote a small story about me being a dentist that I cant find right now, but I wrote it.
Favorite toys to play with?
My brothers Game Boy, my Yu Gi Oh cards, my barbies and Polly Pockets. I also drew and wrote a lot when I was little, if pencils and paper count as a toy
Something embarrassing that happened to you when you were a child?
Well, I don’t get embarrassed easly, so there is no thing. Funny moments? Yes. I was mad at my brother because he ate the last cookie and I wanted it, so as a revenge, I grabbed all my barbies (I had like 50, no joke) and took out all the clothes and put them in my brothers room, with all the clothes on his floor. He is very OCD, everything in his room has to be perfect, so he got pretty mad at me. Another funny thing, when I was like 5 I farted in his car, and he didn’t let me get in his car for more than 2 months (OCD, remember?)
 Three songs you listen when you were younger?
Well, not songs exactly, but so you get the idea, all Backstreet Boys songs, Britney Spears songs and Disney Songs, because I’m that cool.
Name some of your Halloween costumes when you were younger?
Ballerina, Doll ( I hated that costume!), Boo from Monsters Inc (my nana made me the stuffed animal Mike gave to her), a chef, and Cleopatra.
Something weird you did when you were a child?
I was a weird child, I’m still a weird girl! So must of the things I did were weird! I put naked Barbies on my brother’s room! But something really, really weird is that I filmed with my neighbors a crappy sitcom. It was pretty weird because first we had a camara, then we broke it so we just acted WITH NO ONE TO WATCH IT
Do you have a story about a broken arm or stiches?
No, and I don’t get why, I was like a monkey, I always climbed things, but never fell of anything.
Do you live in a different world from when you were a kid?
Totally different. I played with marbles and Yu Gi Oh cards and legos and things like that. Now kids have Ipads and better phones than mine! (look for my post about childhood!)


No comments:

Post a Comment