Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Hate My Job Video Reaction

How long has it been since I did a video reaction? Well, thanks to another blogger (link below) I’m doing a new one!


  • It took me at least a year to get used to high heels, meaning it took me a while to learn how to properly walk on those shoes, and it took me longer to be able to dance in parties with them. So how the hell those men can perform a choreography perfectly with heels! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!
  • Do they use Veet to shave their legs? Because they are freakily smooth! WHY!
  • I think they are amazing dancers
  • The middle one is super hot. There, I said it, even if he is shaved and on high heels he is hot.
  • If I hear the song on the radio there is a 99% chance I will smash it and then through it away
  • Even if I think it’s funny, I’ll stay with other weird men dancing around like “Peter la Anguila” (you should watch it)
  • Am I the only one who thinks this looks like the “Single Ladies” dance?  



Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

PS: looks like i don't have any writers block anymore! and! here is the blog's link!

No comments:

Post a Comment