Thursday, June 13, 2013

Instagram Ranting Time

I can’t understand how people find me on Instagram! I seriously can’t! I have my pictures protected so random people won’t find me and they won’t steal my pictures, but somehow they do! And no, no thanks to my hashtags because they are like “#NicoleAteTheWholePizza “ “doggyPuIsMarried” and random hashtags that are inside jokes with my friends. SO HOW THE HELL DID YOU FOUND ME ON THIS S@#?!T.

The boy I like is not following me, Josh Hutcherson is not following me, so why are you?!  Unless I know who you are, please, please, don’t add me! Must likely, I will reject you, and I wont even follow you back. So there’s that!

Talking about hashtags, I really cant understand why people put every word on a different hashtag?! #they #do #like #this #and #it #is #so #annoying #followforfollow #Instalike #Suit #pool# water #sun #hamburger #tomatoe #cheese #meat #more #meat… DO YOU HAVE TO PUT SO MANY HASHTAGS?
Another thing I really can’t understand is why people put more than 4 pictures of the same situation! I have like three friends that go to eat with their family and they put a picture with each member of the family, separately , and then a picture of the food, and a picture of their outfit, and at the end of the day they have like 8 picture of the same event. DO A FREAKING PICSTICH! I know you want to take many pictures because you want to have the memories forever and yada yada yada. But don’t post them all or post them in a collage! Everyone is happy!


The last thing I find annoying on instagram is when a person likes EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE you have on your profile, even the old ones, the really, really old ones. There are two options a) you are trolling me b)you are stalking me. Either of them are extremely annoying and I will be super mad, unless is option b and you are Logan Lerman or Josh Hutcherson!

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment