Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Reasons To Smile

I know, it has been forever since I last posted on my blog, but I swear I have a good excuse this time! I had writers block, a really bad one. I tried to sit down and write essays for school and applications but couldn’t, I try to draw, write goodbye letters to my friends (school activity for graduation) but nothing. I couldn’t do anything that has to do with creativity. Why? I have no f idea!
But as usual I spend most of my day in YouTube or Pinterest and I saw a video that is called “10 reasons to smile”. So smile because…

  • … your ex is acting al jealous when he hears you mention any boy or when you say “honey” to a guy over the phone!
  • …. you nailed that exam that was super hard and you didn’t study! Smile even more if the smartest kid in your class had the same grade that you had
  • …. Pheobe change her name to Princess Consuela Bannanahammock
  • …one of your closest guy friends just came back from college and you saw him after 5 months!
  • … you are reading this which means you own a computer and you have internet. You are lucky
  • …. you are stronger than yesterday!
  • … you are awesome and I just feel it.
  • … those super skinny jeans that are a size 4 or 2 finally fits!
  • … you passed chemistry! (I PASSED IT)
  • …your crush liked your picture in Instagram
  • …Despicable Me 2 and Monsters University are coming out soon
  • And I’m sure there are hundreds of other reasons to smile. So go ahead, smile a little, and make people laugh. Believe me, it’s one of the best feelings in the world.
  • … Logan Lerman is single (or at least I think he is)


Neshikot Chamot



No comments:

Post a Comment