Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Monsters University

I finished High School last Friday, my graduation is in less than a month ( school thing, graduation is a month after we actually finish school) and I just got depressed thanks to Monsters University, not because it was a bad movie, but because it was more than awesome!

I’m pretty sure I have already said it, but Monsters Inc came put when I was 6, and I remember perfectly that I dressed up as Boo in Halloween that same year. I even had the little stuffed monster she stole from Mike that my nana made from scratch –I have to look for that thing, is somewhere in my room-. Since I was 6, I was waiting for another Monters movie, and yes, even if I was scared of monsters coming out of my closet to scare me, I loved, and still do, that movie.

Today, after almost 12 years, I went to see the monsters of my childhood go to college. The most sad thing? I’m about to go to college to, well, after a gap year of course. But the fact that Sully and Mike are going to college at the same time I’m filling applications and doing my work to get in college, is kind of sad. Not lame, pathetic kind of sad, but an i-grew-up-too-quickly kind of sad.

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!


PS: read my other post about Monsters University, and enjoy the amazing web page they created!

No comments:

Post a Comment