Monday, October 1, 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower


Ok, so as you know, a while ago I read “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” and I been trying to write a post about it, but every time I tried, I found something else to write about. So now, it’s time! (see what I did there? I put the name of the song in the trailer and did like a word game! I’m hilarious)

I’m going to be 100% honest here. I saw that there is going to be a movie call The Perks of blah blah (the name is so long, I’m not going to type it everytime) and Logan Lerman was going to act in it. Since I adore Logan Lerman, I searched about the movie in the Internet, and I found out that the movie is based in a book. I love reading, so I look for the book.

It said that it’s an epistolary book, which means that is written in letters, and I was excited because we just saw that in school.

I start reading it, and I couldn’t devour it because my kindle ran out of battery (as you know). But I enjoyed what I read.

Charlie is this naïve freshman, who lost a friend because of suicidal. He got in High School, and he wasn’t exactly a geeky boy (even thou he got straight As), but he wasn’t popular at all, he was actually alone, until he met Sam and Patrick. He made friends, overcame some of his problems, and enjoyed his freshman year. Charlie wrote letters to this guy whose name is never revealed. The only thing we know about this guy is that Charlie contacted him because a girl told him to do so, that he would understand.

This is a book that I will totally recommend. Actually, add it to my “to READ list”.

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment