Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Great Nasty Smelly Mix


The things I do to highlight my beauty.

I dyed my hair 6 weeks ago, and since I did it, my hair is dryer than before. My mom realize it, and together we googled tips for a healthier hair, besides a good shampoo (sulfate free!). We found out a recipe that I been using for the last 2 weeks, and the results are amazing! My hair is shiner, softer, and not that dry (not the THAT? it’s because is a process, I hope that in two more weeks I can say not dry.) The recipe is a little gross, and the smell is hideous, but as I said before, the results are amazing, so it’s worth it!

You need
-egg yolk, just one
-6 spoons of olive oil
-2 spoons of vinegar (YUM! I love the smell! NOT)

Mix them together and apply it to your hair. I just apply it in the tips because normally the scalp is grassier than the tips, but you can do as you wish!

Leave the nasty smelly mix in your hair for ten minutes, then take a shower and wash your hair as you normally do.

Wait till it dry, and see the results! They are amaze balls! 

Plus, what better for bounding time with your mom that the Nasty Smelly Mix?

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I have been reading your blog and I love it! I would just like to ask you a few quesstions about starting my own.
    1. Did you get parents permission? I want to start one but am not sure what my parents will say.
    2. Is this a good, easy to use site?
    3. Do you get alot of visitors on this site?
    4. How did you pick the name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! thank you! i really appreciate that you like it! i will encourage to write your own blog, and maybe, we can be blog sisters (sister blogs?). to answer your questions, no, i didnt ask for my parents permission, but they kind of know i have a blog. when i wanted to start one, i ask my dad how do you write neshikot chamot, like the propper way to say it, and i told him is for a blog. so he kind of know.
      yes, its really easy to use, just play around and see the things they are in this site and you will get use to it pretty quickly. I do get a lot of views, specially on the rapunzel post, and i dont get why, haha.. must of the people who gets here is because of that post, like 138 entries! And when you get in blogger.com it tells you how many views (since you start your blog) you have. i have like 1600 or something, so itsp retty good!
      i picked the name cuz i love hebrew, and i wanted my own way to "closng" each post, like my own signature. I thought of Neshikot, but it hebrew it sounds dull. so i came up with Neshikot Chamot. There is many ways of picking a name, like your nickname, something that has to do with the blog, or just something random

      Delete