Monday, October 8, 2012

MU


I remember when I was like 6 years old, it was winter vacation and I went to the movies with my parents. We watched Monsters Inc.

To tell you the truth, even thou I totally enjoy it, and laughed so hard, I was scared of monsters. I slept with my closet opened, because that way they couldn’t get in, the monster wont be able to open a closet that is already opened.

I was a toddler back then, when I watched what was going to be one of my favorites Disney movies. And now, I’m 17, applying to universities and finishing high school, and the monsters are going to a university too. 

I can’t even start to explain how exited I am. I been waiting 10 years for this, kids, so back off!

Here is an amazing link that will make your inner child go out! http://monstersuniversity.com/edu/index.html

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

PS: I seriously thinkinking in majoring in "Liberal Arts & Monstrosities". After all, I'm 17 and never got my letter from Howgarts

No comments:

Post a Comment