Wednesday, October 31, 2012

An Unexpected Halloween Costume!


Do you know what happens when you decide to help your cousin to dress up her twin daughters, aka your little twin cousins? You end up looking like this


The thing is that my little cousins had a Halloween Party, and like 6 moms decided to dress them up together, and I offered my help. But turns out, the 8 little girls where doing my makeup, instead of me doing theirs. One was doing my left cheek with bronzer in a circling way, while the other put blush in my right cheek in an up-and-down way. One girl was doing my left eye and another did my right. My lips where a mix, one did it first, the other one didn’t like it, so she apply more lipgloss, until my cousin say “I will apply some eyeliner in her lips so they will look bigger”. While this girls were doing my makeup, another one was giving instructions “More blush” “More black shadow in her eye”.
At the end, my big cousin (the mother of the twins) decided to paint my hair with some colored hairspray, because she thought it will be funny.
The best part of the story? I had an important meeting after my makeup session, and I couldn’t take it out because I was already late and didnt have makeup remover
Neshikot Chamot everyone! And happy Halloween too!

No comments:

Post a Comment