Monday, October 1, 2012

is it truee?


Who loves Cookies and Cream Ice Cream? Or loves Cookies and Cream Ice Cream!
Is it true? Is it true? Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes its trueee
I do I do I do I do I do I do
Specially my super homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, and since I’m a sweetheart, I will tell you how to make your own
What you need:
-a blender
-vanilla ice cream
-a pack of oreos
-a wood spoon
-a bowl

What you need to do:
-Put half of the Vanilla ice cream in the bowl
-Blend the cookies in the blender (DUH)
-Put a bit of the blend cookies in the bowl and mix the ice cream with the cookies
-Add the other half of the ice cream and the rest of the cookies
-Mix them
-Put back the mix in the ice cream package
-Refrigerate it
-Wait till its frozen again
-Skip last instruction
-Eat ice cream
-Sing an ice cream song

Neshikot Chamot everyone!

Ps:  I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream! Is a good ice cream song!

No comments:

Post a Comment