Monday, March 25, 2013

To READ List: Spring Eddition


I have to read Dona Barbara for school, plus an economy book. But hey! I have the right to read my books too, and I’m planning on doing that!
I want to read several books during this break, and here are the ones that are calling my attention:

  • Call Me Hope: Actually, it didn’t got my attention at first, but a friend lend it to me and told me to read it. So I said yes, I can’t judge something I don’t know. So far so good.
  • Perfect Chemestry: even if I hate when there are quotes in Spanish because I know for fact that no one uses those phrases, I think this book will be great, kinda like Romeo and Juliette.
  • Stealing Heaven: I just love Elizabeth Scott writing, she is great!
  • Eleonor and Park: romance is in the air! I read the description and went AWW all the way.
  • Fairest of All: because there are two sides on every story. 


Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment