Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Motivation


So as I told you before, Spring Break is all about changes, and since is also Passover and I can’t eat anything but eggs, potatoes and chicken (plus veggies and fruits), and I’m away from school for two weeks, I decided that this break will be th perfect time to tone up my body and be healthy. Yes, I told you I lost like 10 pounds, but my body isn’t toned and I really want that. So what’s my motivation here?  Get the body I want? Be healthy? Let’s face it, we all want that, and it’s not enough motivation to do it, so I sat down and wrote the list that motivates me

  • I want to be able to go to the beach and don’t hide my body.
  • I want to be able to run for a while without getting tired.
  • I want to have the option to wear whatever I want.
  • I want certain boy to look at me and say “I lost her”. (PS. I think personal appearance is not that important, but if a cool, smart and pretty girl comes in a great body, he will regret it!)
  • I want to rock that little black swimsuit


How do I do it?
Pictures! Yes,  pictures, as in the last post I wrote about motivation, pictures will remain you about your goal.
Motivation Wall! Post its, who doesn’t love those sticky notes things? Grab a few and write some exercise, some phrases that are motivational, something that will remind you what your goal is.
Agenda! Having a specific time to exercise each day will make you do it! That way you won’t only exercise each day but you will know what to do, if you did arms yesterday, today is leg day!

So, this is shorter and have less tips, but it’s what is making me exercise this break!
Neshikot Chamot everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment