Sunday, March 10, 2013

Boost Your Mood


I’m a very organized girl. I really am. I have an agenda were I write everything, even the movie or TV show releases or the extracurricular activities I have. Yes, I tend to organize everything, and that includes my ipod.

In my IPod I have a playlist for everything, EVERYTHING!. I have a playlist just for the gym, on for plane rides, one when I want to relax, one when I’m dressing up and doing my makeup, one for when I’m studying, one for when I feel romantic, one for when I want to read a book…. And one for when I’m feeling down.

But it’s not the typical slow songs that will make me cry even harder, no. I listen to inspirational songs that will make me get out of those boyfriend cut sweatpants (my faves btw) and put a nice dress and g out and show the world that I’m fine!
  • Who Says, by Selena Gomez:  “I wouldn't want to be anybody else” , “I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me”  “Who says you're not worth it”.
  • Make Some Noise, by Hanna Montana: “Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly You wont know if you never try “  “Don't let anyone tell you that you're not strong enough Don't give up there's nothing wrong with just beign yourelf “
  • Nobody’s Perfect, by Hanna Montana: “Why be so hard on my self?” “You live and you learn it!”
  • Firework, by Katy Perry: “You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
  • just own the night like the 4th of July” “So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road”
  • Gold, by Britt Nicole: “You're worth more than gold” “So don't be ashamed to wear your crown you're a king you're a queen inside and out
  • F****ing Perfect, by P!nk: “Like you're less than, less than perfect” “Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me
  • Give You Hell, by All American Rejects: “When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell”
  • Skyscraper, by Demi Lovato:  “Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground. ” “All my windows still are broken but I'm standing in my feet
  • Loser Like Me, by Glee: “Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name” “I'll see you when you wash my car “
  • It’s My Life, by Bon Jovi: “I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd”  “Better stand tall when they're calling you out”
  • Fly, by Nikki Minaj and Rihanna: “ I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive” “But I will remain where the top begins
  • Make It Shine, by Victoria Justice:  “You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action” “Just believe it that's enough to get you there “

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment