Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Do You Realize?"


I can’t wait to finish high school, I can’t wait the moment where my name will be called and I will get my diploma. I can’t wait my first day of college and meet my roommate and study what I really, really like.

But at the same time, is kind of depressed. A friend just texted me “Do you realize this is the last vacation we have that when it ends we will go back to school?”.  I have to say, I cried, a little tear dropped from my eye. And yes, I’m sick of most of the people in school, I want a fresh start, I want to start my career and my life, but at the same time, I don’t want this time of my life to end. I love it, I really love it.

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I understand how you feel. Im a freshman and I get that vibe from upperclassmen man and surprisingly Freshman too.

    ReplyDelete