Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Orange

My friend was shocked when I told her that my dad and I watched “Orange Is the New Black” together.  She was even more surprised when I told her that my brother was the one who told us to watch it.  Watching sex scenes when your parents are in the same room is something must teens want to avoid, now imagine lesbian sex scenes.

Even if at times it was awkward to watch that –and with my dad!- we couldn’t stop watching it! The show is addictive, the plot is amazing and it’s just amazing how interesting the show is.

Pipper Chapman is a normal girl who falls in love with a girl, who ask Pipper to help her do some nasty business. Pipper is sent to prison for 14 months, where she has to learn how to stand for herself, and that everyone has a different story.

Each character is so well written, and the actresses do a flawless performance.  Nicky, Red, Mrs. Claudette, Alex, every single character has her own way of being, each of them has a background, that  we learn a little part of each convicts’ story, along with Chapman’s, in each episode

Season 2 has already been announced, and seriously, I’m super excited! My dad and I promise that I will watch it with him, when I get back from college next year. Hey, we started this together, we are going to finish it together!
Neshikot Chamot Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Simply perfect here, I still check your blog there always something funny on here that makes me laugh. You haven't posted anything in a while are you still blogging? I hope you are I love your blog and all your stories tips and more! :) Keep blogging please! ;)
    Simply perfect aka Lacey Starr

    ReplyDelete