Thursday, August 8, 2013

Confidence

I know how I have written motivation post, healthy snacks ideas and ways to lose weight (changing your habits). But last week I realize that I really don’t want to lose weight. I mean, yes, I want a fit body and I want to be able to rock a swimsuit, but the reality, is that we need confidence in ourselves.

Last week I went to a vacation trip with my friends, and we went to a club (legal age is 18 at that place, my friends), where I dance a lot. One day I was dancing and a guy who was probably 20 came from behind and dance with me, while he moved his hands to my belly. I found that odd, and ask my friend’s older –and super hot- brother what was that, why a boy will put his hands in my belly? His response was simple yet satisfying: “we like to grab something. Hot doesn’t mean skinny, sexiness comes from confidence”

When I wrote my motivation post, I said that I have a picture of a cute guy so I can get motivation, when in reality, I wont change for a guy. If I will lose weight, I will do it for me, to be healthier. I will stil skip ketchup and I will drink my tea because I like how my body feels now. Im confident in it, I love my body, and everybody else should too.

“Sexiness comes from confidence”- Kevin H.


Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment