Thursday, February 14, 2013

Not quite a Fairy Tale


If you asked me a year ago what date it is I probably would say “Forever Alone Day”. And yes, maybe I’m still single, but at least I’m not all  sad about it.  Last year I was bumped, but this year I had a blast actually. 

My school does this sell during Valentine’s Day that is to recollect money for the graduation, and it’s organize by seniors. Yep, I’m a senior, so I was part of that. And stressing over selling roses and chocolates was great. Putting red lipstick (really bright red lipstick), some funny hats with hearts on them, heart stickers all over the place (including our uniforms!)… Today was amazing, not quite a Fairy Tale, but amazing.

I had fun with my friends, I had fun selling the roses, and just spending my last Valentines Day in school!

How was your Valentines?

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment