Monday, February 11, 2013

Adam Wilde


If I Stay, such an incredible book. I cried a lot while reading it, but I loved it! Is really, really good!

The book is about Mia Hall, a girl who suffers an car accident, and turns out, her soul is out of her body so she can see everything that is happening around her while her body is in the ICU.

Mia’s boyfriend, Adam, is so sweet and cute, and ding ding ding ding, we have a winner for my next Book Boyfriend post!


Adam Wilde is a   guy with brown hair and eyes that have green specks, and has a lopsided smile. His description is really short, so its up to our imagination. So I led my imagination fly, and I picture a more tanned, with shorter hair, Drake Bell.  I had a celeb crush on Drake when he acted on Drake and Josh, and he sings, just like Adam!


So Adam!

I loved Adam because he has super sweet, super romantic. He loved Mia and respect her love for classic music, even thou Adam is the lead singer of a rock band called Shooting Star.  He is a total sweetheart, and everytime Mia told a story about him, or during the whole second book Where She Went (told by Adam), I couldn’t help but die out of love! This guy is amazing!

Who else you think matched Adam Wilde?

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment