Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh Jimmy Kendall! I own you this post


Halloween, that time of the year where parents let their kids eat all the candy they want. Well, not this parents

It’s time for another video reaction!!

  • Those sneaky moms that ate all the candy!
  • I really want to be an aunt (I’m too young to be a mother, thanks for asking) to do this to my little nephews.
  • I love how kids react
  • Some of them are really violent, I will kick them back if they throu me something
  • There are cute kids in the world that are good kids, and there are bad kids, who are cute too, but bad. REALLY BAD
  • Imagine me, a junk food lover, putng chocolate all over my face and telling my nephews “Hey, I ate your peanut butter cups” (they are my faves)
  • I want to have kids like the last three from the second video. Those are like nutella unicorns in a fluffy world.
  • I don’t know if this is mean or funny
  • I will seriously be laughing the entire time, like “Hey kiddo *laughs* I ate *laughs* all your candy *laughs*”
  • Ok, scratch the last thing, I will be like “Noo honey! Im sorry! I was lying! Here, have your candy! And know what? I will buy you a car! What you say? Please don’t be mad at me, please don’t cry!” ( I havea soft heart)
  • The saddest part, I get this kids. If someone ate my candy (or even my food) I will be so pissed off. Im like Joey, I DON’T SHARE FOOD!



Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment