Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beauty and The Beat


And no, I’m not talking about Justi Bieber’s song
Ladys and gentleman, may I introduce, another video reaction! *claps* *wohooos*

I don’t know how I came up with this video, but I’m glad I did
It’s funny, it’s original, it’s full of great people ( I mean, hello! Glozell is in it)
A great “adaptation” of a fairy tail in todays life
Love the lyrics, so original
Love the crocs at the end of the video.
I crack up the whole video.
Katie Stevens has an amazing voice, and she really can act like a Disney Princess

LOVE THIS VIDEO
also, here is the link just in case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Rau01wbeo

Neshikot  Chamot everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it totally is! haha i love glozell videos, and the fact that she is in this one made my day! haha

      Delete