Saturday, November 10, 2012

BEST. NAP. EVER


My school usually show us documentals or movies so afterwards we can answer some wuestions or do an exam based on what we just watched. When we do this, the teacher let us lay in the floor, so we can be confy while watching the thing.

So this week, in my class, the teacher put a boring black and white documentary, that was poorly translated, and no one paid attention. We all fall asleep.
But I was a different case.

I was laying in the floor, and I was actually watching the documentary, but I was getting confortable, and more confortable each time, so I fall asleep, in the middle of the classroom, in the floor, in a sleeping-in-your-bed position.

Needlees to say that the teacher is super mad at me, and I’m the target of many jokes right now!

Neshikto Chamot Everyone

2 comments:

  1. Hey, will you check out my new blog?
    http://livedonethousandlives.blogspot.com/
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete