Sunday, April 7, 2013

Carter Jax



I know, I know, I said I will read other books, but I had Sophie And Carter in my kindle and I was super bored in my chemistry class and I just started reading it, and I devoured it! I finished it in less than an hour!

The book is about Sophie and Carter, two teenagers who live in the same street, they are neighbors, and they both have a pretty messed up life.

Carter’s mother has esquizofrenia and Sophie’ mother is never home. They only have eachothers.

This book is pretty good, even if I felt like the author graped up the book too quickly.
And yes, this means I have a new boy for my book boyfriend list.

He is so kind and so strong, living with a mother like his must be hard, plus the whole situation with his father.  The way he talks to Sophie and understand her  and takes care of her. Carter and Sophie take care of eachothers. And that’s the main reason why I think Carter is such a cute guy. His life is a mess, and he still takes care of others, and protects them.

And my mental picture of him? Josh Hutcherson. The only description there is about Carter is “broad shoulders, square jaw, piercing grey eyes”, and , boom,  I thought of Josh.  I think he will be perfect for the role.
See? Perfect!

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment