Monday, April 29, 2013

50 Facts About Me


I been seeing the “50 Facts About Me Tag” in Youtube, and since I own a Blog and not a Vlog, I decided to write them down here! This was actually really hard for me to do because I had to think about how I am and what I like to do

1.      I’m 5.7’
2.      I’m a brunnette
3.      I don’t have a favorite color, I hate pink thou
4.      I can’t eat the apple’s skin.
5.      When I’m tired I cry, a lot.
6.      I eat my McNuggets with French Fries as a sandwich, aka: I wrapped a nugget in two French fries.
7.      I can’t see fishes swimming, I can’t stand them. Not the smell, not the taste, not the look.
8.      If you want to win my heart, give me some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
9.      I love to read a lot, but lately I haven’t found time nor a great book that has me hooked *snif snif*
10.  I’m super close to my family and friends.
11.  I get attached really easily, that’s why I cry in every single movie or book. Really, I cried in CLICK! (Adam Sandler). My cousin Stephi teases me a lot because of that.
12.  I have big brows, and more than once I been stopped at the street by a stranger who tells me to never “chopped”, “wax” or “ruined” them.
13.  I’m extremely scared of spiders. I see one and I start yelling and jumping in a chair so it won’t kill me. Remember Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets? Is my favorite book and I skipped the chapter about the giant spider and in the movie I did the same.  I’m really scared of them!
14.  I really don’t like to wear makeup. I like putting it on, but having it on and the taking it off is horrible for me.
15.  I had an obsession with Nick Jonas when I was 11-13 years old. It was crazy, but I never had any poster of him in my room.
16.  I watched all the episodes of White Collar in less than two weeks.
17.  I never sucked my thumb or used a pacifier.
18.  I’m extremely hypochondriac. I see a bug bite and start thinking is something super dangerous.
19.  My lucky –and favorite- number is 25.
20.  I had never broken a bone in my body, so I never wore a cast. I was extremely jelaous of my cousin because she had a cast and people wrote on it and make doodles and I wanted one.
21.  I have long fingers; people told me they are perfect for piano.
22.  After I watched Monsters Inc, I slept with the door of my closet open because that way the monsters will have problems opening my door. (Monsters Inc is one of my fave movies now!)
23.  I never had a pet, sadly
24.  I’m the only girl in my family.
25.  I have a birth mark in my belly, that is shaped like a heart with a hat (my kindergarten teacher told me that and I stuck with it)
26.  I have to go to the manicurist every week or I will bite my nails and hurt myself really bad
27.  When I have hicupp, I say “HIPPO” between each hiccup.
28.  My friends and family forbid me to sing. Not just because I have a terrible, terrible voice but I don’t have rhythm at all.
29.  Despite my lack of rhythm (fact 27), I’m a great dancer and I was in dancing lesson that ended with a huge festival for more than 8 years.
30.  I used to pretend I was a Editor in Chief in a magazine and every magazine I bought when I was between 7 to 11 has marks and post its and notes on it pointing the mistakes and things that will look better and the models I like for the next photo shoot.
31.  I love garlic! Everything that I eat has to have garlic on it
32.  I have never been in the snow
33.  I can quote every single episode of FRIENDS. I love that series so much
34.  Currently, I’m obsess with Carrie’s Diaries
35.   I think the moon is more than just a rock in the space. When I was little I stare at it for more than 20 minutes and always said to my parents “Look at the moon! Look at the moon!”
36.  I hate trying on clothes, I hate it a lot! Specially the Fitting Rooms, they are despicable to me!
37.  Talking about despicable, I totally love Dispicable Me. I’m in love with the minions!
38.  If I have a dog I want to name it Nugget, Mozarella, Mochino, or Dolce.
39.  I love to buy backpacks, a lot! I own more backpacks than you imagine!
40.  I’m organized when it comes to work or arranging things, but my room is a mess. Hey, at least I know my mess!
41.  I want to be a journalist when I grow up
42.  I love kids cartoons
43.  I spend most of my Saturday nights watching funny videos on YouTube and eating cereal. That or going to a party
44.  Selena Gomez, Lilly Collins,  Shane Grimmes ,Kendall and Kyle Jenner are my fashion icons even if I don’t dress like them. I really love their style.
45.  I died my hair ombre on September 2012, but the hair stylist was horrible so she ruined my hair.
46.  Now I have a beautiful dark brown color, a tone darker than my natural and I love it.
47.  I love chocolate, and Max Brenners is one of my favorite places in the world
48.  I miss sleep away camp
49.  I can understand Hebrew but it’s hard for me to talk.
50.  I don’t like when people call my name, I hate it actually

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment