Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ross


There is this boy that I will call Ross, and you will understand why.

Ross and I have been friends for a long time. But when we were starting high school, we were super close. We were part of the same group of friends since 5th grade, but in the same classes since 3rd grade. He had something mor than a crush on me since 3rd grade, and I had one on him since 4th grade. But we were both chickens and never told the other what we felt.

Later on 7th grade, he told me, and I told him, but it dint work. Now, we are seniors, and he has a girlfriend that is my friend.

He called me three days ago saying this “Hey! Remember that I am part of the school newspaper? I was wondering if you can write and article. I know you love the theme and you love to write, you always wanted to be a journalist”. So I said yes, why not?.

I was happy, I wrote something for the school newspaper, and article.

So when I went to pick one up at Friday, guess what I saw? My article, the one I wrote, the first one that was published in a  newspaper, had someone else’s name!
When I saw Ross I approach to him, and even thou I know he didn’t saw the printed paper (he was playing soccer during all recess)  he knew why I was going to say. “it was a clear mistake” he said with a huge smile on his face, like he knew, but he didn’t care. The only thing that came out of my mouth was “great article Ross, you should write more often, people seem to like your style”

He didn’t apologize, he didn’t even thank me, he just stood there smiling like he was the bomb. What a jerk!

Needless to say I’m super mad at this guy, at Ross.

Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment