Sunday, December 9, 2012

book boyfriend


I saw this book blog, where the writer does a Book Boyfriend post, and I loved the idea. She basically put quotes of the guy that he likes in the book, and put random pictures! I love her blog (link below), and I decided that maybe I will do something like that, but in my own way.

Whenever I read a book, I have the problem that I imagine myself as the protagonist girl, and I imagine a certain actor playing the role of the boy.

So, as I do my random video reactions, I will write my random crushes on book characters. And since I have read many, many books, I will do a short list of the cute, hot, amazing boys that I develop a crush on.

I have to say it, this will be a long post.

Conrad Fisher: the Summer TrilogyHe is a total asshole, a jerk, he pushes people away. He drinks, and if I remember well he smokes. But, at the same time, he is the most adorable guy ever. He is nice, he really knows how to love. When he was in a relationship with Belly, he was the sweetest without being cheesy or cliché.  When I imagine Conrad, I saw Matt Lanter. HOT!
Wesley Rush: The DUFF. Another jerky guy who has a golden heart.  From the moment he comes out in the book, I knew that I was going to fell for him, and I did. If Wesley was real, I will totally be with him, or try to. After all, girls chase him.  Grey eyes, smoking hot body, and black curly hair… I’m afraid to say that the entire book I picture Ross (see a post below), but for you to have eye candy, Jeremy Spter (with black hair) will be a perfect Wesley!
Peeta Mellarck: Hunger Games. Do I need to write a description? I read the books way before the movie came out, but I did imagine Josh Hutcherson as the bread boy.
Finnick O’dair: Hunger Games. Jerky at first, unbelievable cute at the end. Incredible handsome, tall, tan, golden-ish hair, and green eyes. Not much description needed. Finnick is the perfect guy. I thought of Alex Pettyfer as the district 4 tribute.
Will Edward: Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials. A cute boy who is just a regular teenager, scared that he might be in love with his old girl best friend. I swear, I wanted will too be my old guy friend and come sexy and gorgeous.  
This are the guys I truly remember falling for in the books I’ve read. But more are coming!
link: http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/
Neshikot Chamot everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment