Sunday, May 5, 2013

WRECK, WRECK THIS JOURNAL


Remember when you were in kindergarten and the teacher said it was painting time? Nothing that could stain your art piece was near the table, and you couldn’t paint outside the lines because the teacher won’t put your drawing in the wall so everybody can see it? Everything had to be perfect, and all our life we been told that: “it has to be perfect to be pretty”.

I’m actually a perfectionist when it comes to do a project, a painting, anything. I imagine something in my head and I work my ass off to make it that way. I work in a place where the only thing I have in my table is the canvas, not even the painting oils! I have always tried to do everything perfect because I been told that perfect is the right way.

So when I saw WRECK THIS JOURNAL I fell in love with it, I don’t have to wreck it in the perfect way, I have to wreck it in the most creative way possible. I will have fun while doing it and I will not let perfection get in the way of my wrecking process.  
I will post many of the pages of my journal, without caring if it looks pretty or not!
Wreck This Jornal




Neshikot Chamot Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment